1. Establish connections in local Facebook communities and position yourself as a resource/educator (not a salesperson!)
2. Leverage custom landing pages with contact forms to target seller leads, such as home valuation tools, instant offers, preferred vendors, etc.
3. Go classic with sleek print materials. Direct mail is making a comeback, with less competition and increased response rates!
4. Create seller-driven content like guides, downloadable PDFs, blogs, videos, and webinars. Content is king, so if you don’t have the time or skills to create content on your own, consider partnering with a freelancer to help you out.
5. Throw a house-warming party for a VIP client! Have a client that’s well connected in the community? Offer to throw them a catered happy hour and get your networking game face on.
6. Run a remarketing campaign on Facebook promoting sold listings and re-engaging “abandoners” who browsed your website and left.
No listings? No Problem: Drive Business with Dynamic Remarketing Ads!
7. Seller leads are drawn to agents with a niche market; historic homes, beachside properties, luxury, up-and-coming neighborhoods, eco-friendly, etc.
8. Expireds & FSBOs: A classic recommendation for generating seller leads (because it works).
9. Continue to be the real estate educator and call past clients and say, “Good news, your home value went up!” Keep them in the loop on the market and they’ll work with you when they’re ready.
10. Freshen up your listing presentation! Download this free checklist: 4 Steps to Winning a Listing Presentation
11. Qualify your buyer leads when they register on your site by asking, “Do you have a home to sell?” Remember, many buyer leads are seller leads as well!
The post 11 Foolproof Seller Lead Generation Ideas for Real Estate Agents appeared first on BoomTown!.