CHARLESTON, S.C., January, 28, 2020 — BoomTown, the leading sales and marketing platform for real estate professionals, is excited to announce new website customization tools to help clients capture and convert more prospects right from their homepage. Now clients can leverage the power of customization as well as a self-serve advertising portal, recently-released Marketing Central, to quickly and effectively promote listings with ads that generate and re-engage leads.
New customization features allow clients to customize their homepage experience to drive more conversions.
- Call-to-Action buttons are completely customizable. Leverage “search” “sell” or “buy” to capture different leads right from the homepage. Easily promote programs like iBuyer, recruitment campaigns and more, to maximize ad spend.
- Agents can customize their subdomain homepages to showcase a unique look and highlight their own areas of expertise
- Optional eye-catching video backgrounds grab attention and keep branding hyper-local.
“Sellers have more options than ever before and it can be confusing to determine the net results, but the smartest agents deliver a service to not only collect the best instant offers available, but also analyze them in an apples-to-apples comparison that makes it simple for the Seller to choose what’s best,” said Brad Nix, COO and co-owner of Path & Post. “With BoomTown, we’re able to capture those sellers as leads, directly via an “Instant Offer” CTA on our homepage at pathpost.com.”
With the influx of new listing business generated, agents can now easily promote their listings through BoomTown’s intuitive self-serve advertising portal, Marketing Central, which offers the ability to:
- Build advertising campaigns through channels such as Instagram and Facebook to highlight active listings, promote open houses, and showcase successfully sold properties.
- Create dynamic ads for real estate (DARE) to effectively re-engage database leads and website visitors with listing content that matches their unique tastes.
- Prove value to seller clients with reporting that shows the effectiveness of Marketing Central’s ability to drive hyper-targeted, in-market buyers to their listings.
“We’re very excited to help clients leverage the power of social media marketing and remove the pain points of managing each system and campaign manually,” said Grier Allen, CEO & President of BoomTown. “Dynamic ads provide content that a lead is most likely to engage with, re-engage leads already in an agent’s database, and ensure a better conversion rate and ad spend ROI.”
BoomTown exists to make real estate agents successful. 40k+ of the industry’s top professionals trust BoomTown to grow their real estate business with easy-to-use technology that creates opportunities and turns them into closings. Capabilities include a customizable real estate website integrated with local MLS data, client success management, a cutting-edge CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system with custom marketing automation, personalized advertising and lead generation services, and a mobile app for agents on the go. BoomTown’s service offerings extend far beyond technology with coaching services from peers who have catapulted their growth with the system, lead qualification services to contact, qualify, and nurture leads, and dedicated advisors to offer personalized support at every step from onboarding and training to optimizing your business and planning for strategic growth. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Charleston, SC, BoomTown has additional offices in Atlanta, GA, San Diego, CA, and San Francisco, CA. For more about BoomTown visit boomtownroi.com.
The post BoomTown’s New Tools Generate Listing Opportunities and Promote Active Listings appeared first on BoomTown!.